All manuscripts submitted to Cancer Drug Resistance undergo single blind peer review (the author's name is disclosed to the reviewer but the reviewer’s name is not disclosed to the author). The reviewers will be selected from scientists qualified in the field and interested in serving as volunteer reviewer.
1. Reviewers should disclose any potential conflict of interest to the editor. If the conflict of interest exists, including relations to authors of the manuscript, personal interests, or academic or economic interests, reviewers should not participate in the peer review process.
2. If reviewers feel the manuscript is outside their area of expertise or cannot devote the necessary time, please let the editor know as soon as possible.
3. Decline to review if the manuscript is very similar to one they have in preparation or under consideration to publish at another journal and please let the editor know.
4. Decline to review if reviewers feel unable to provide a fair and unbiased review.
1. Reviewers should maintain a strict and perpetual confidentiality about the manuscripts under their review.
2. Reviewers should be objective while reviewing the manuscript.
3. If reviewers suspect plagiarism, fraud or have other ethical concerns or misconduct in the manuscript, please contact editor about your suspicions.
4. Reviewers should contact the editor if something happens that will prevent you from submitting review within the proposed or mutually agreed time-frame.
5. Reviewers should not contact authors about the manuscript without the permission from the editor.
1. Give a brief summary about this manuscript.
2. Provide specific/clear comments and suggestions to authors, including title, abstract, introduction, methods, statistical errors, results, conclusion, discussion, references, English grammar, punctuation or spelling, and so on.
3. Avoid using offensive criticism which is inappropriate.
If you recommend acceptance, please give details outlining your position. We ask that you also describe any areas that could be improved.
If you recommend major or minor revision, please list specific and clear changes/improvements you feel necessary so that authors can respond in a point-by-point fashion. You may also indicate to the editor whether or not you are willing to review the revised article.
If you recommend rejection or major revision, please provide constructive feedback so that the authors can improve the manuscript. Pay attention to the research and not the author, and make a concerted effort to be polite and encouraging.
We highly appreciate every reviewer’s great contribution for the research and quality of the work we publish. If you are willing to join as a reviewer, please kindly email us your CV along with the journal of interest to email@example.com. Respective Journal Team will respond to you at the earliest.
All journals of OAE Publishing Inc. strictly follow the COPE Ethical Guidelines for Peer Reviewers.