To provide young scholars with an active academic exchange platform for exchanging ideas with each other and with influential experts in cancer drug resistance, and cultivate candidates for Editorial Board of Cancer Drug Resistance (CDR), the Editorial Office plans to recruit youth Editorial Board members worldwide from now on. This project is planned to be completed by February 28, 2021.
The followings are qualifications, responsibilities and benefits as well as the journal information for your reference.
CDR was launched in March, 2018 with Dr. Godefridus J. Peters as the Editor-in-Chief and a strong editorial board. Under the supports of our Editorial Board members, authors and reviewers, adhering to high-quality publishing, CDR has been striving for two years and will continue moving forward. CDR has made very good progress:
Many internationally recognized researchers joined the editorial board:
1. Dr. Aamir Ahmad, Department of Medicine, University of Alabama at Birmingham, Birmingham, AL, USA.
2. Dr. Suresh V. Ambudkar, Laboratory of Cell Biology, Center for Cancer Research, National Cancer Institute, NIH, Bethesda, MD, USA.
3. Dr. Benjamin Bonavida, Department of Microbiology, Immunology, and Molecular Genetics, David Geffen School of Medicine, University of California, Los Angeles, CA, USA.
4. Dr. Joseph R. Bertino, Departments of Pharmacology and Medicine, Rutgers Cancer Institute of New Jersey, New Brunswick, NJ, USA.
5. Dr. Stergios Boussios, Oncology Department，Medway NHS Foundation Trust, Kent, UK.
6. Dr. Claudio Cerchione, Istituto Scientifico Romagnolo per lo Studio e la Cura dei Tumori (IRST) Srl-IRCCS, Meldola, Italy.
Know about more new Editorial Board members from: https://cdrjournal.com/editorsChief/index.
Many internationally recognized researchers have contributed manuscripts to the journal:
1. Dr. Marc E. Lippman (H-index: 108; Liquid biopsy: expanding the frontier of circulating biomarker discovery and validation in breast cancer);
2. Dr. Paul Dent (H-index: 88) and Dr. John F. Hancock (H-index: 64; Kinase inhibitors: look beyond the label on the bottle);
3. Dr. George A. Calin (H-index: 114; The role of exosomal long non-coding RNAs in cancer drug resistance);
4. Dr. Nico van Zandwijk (H-index: 62; Tumour suppressor microRNAs contribute to drug resistance in malignant pleural mesothelioma by targeting anti-apoptotic pathways);
5. Dr. Franco Muggia (H-index: 60; PARP inhibitors: clinical development, emerging differences, and the current therapeutic issues);
6. Dr. Jeffrey A. Sosman (H-index: 82; Resistance mechanisms in melanoma to immuneoncologic therapy with checkpoint inhibitors);
Find more high-quality publications in the journal: https://cdrjournal.com/journal/archives.
Many internationally recognized researchers have helped review submissions for the journal:
1. Dr. Russel J. Reiter (H-index: 157; University of Texas, San Antonio, TX, USA);
2. Dr. Michael Dean (H-index: 94; National Cancer Instititue, Gaithersburg, MD USA);
3. Dr. Gary Stein (H-index: 106; University of Vermont Larner College of Medicine, Burlington, VT, USA);
4. Dr. Jeffrey M. Rosen (H-index: 73; Baylor College of Medicine, Houston, TX, USA);
5. Dr. Harry Groen (H-index: 68; University of Groningen, Groningen, The Netherlands);
6. Dr. Vassilis A. Georgoulias (H-index: 68; University of Crete, Greece);
The publications in CDR have still been widely cited in the situation of not applying for the important databases (like PubMed, Scopus, ESCI) and having low exposure. As of October 10, 2020, the calculated impact factor for 2020 has been 1.5, which is expected to exceed 2 by the end of the year. Welcome to check the citation information of articles published in 2018 and 2019.
The Editorial Office is currently working on database application including PubMed, Scopus and ESCI, with the belief of achieving success based on the solid accumulation over the past two years. More researchers will know the journal and read the high-quality articles on the journal after these databases indexing. The first target impact factor of CDR is 5.
Welcome to send your CV to email@example.com and work together to realize the establishment of an influential academic journal in the field of cancer drug resistance.